Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Unexpected Meeting With Bollywood

I don`t know how many of my followers love Indian Cinema, but I do. Yesterday I had a master-class in one Saint-Petersburg gallery. It was in the very center, quite near the Hermitage. My family enjoyed the nice weather at the Palace Square.
Suddenly my children saw a group of Indians and rushed to get a camera. They recognized among them the famous couple of Bollywood Aishwariya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan. When I came back from the master-class they were very exited and we decided to follow the movie-stars to the Hermitage to have chance to see them close.
Aishwariya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan are getting a present from me.

Actually we didn`t wait long. They were on the way out very soon. I had a very plesent feeling from them when I saw them close. It was quite strange to feel them very familiar but to be aware of beeng absolutelly strangers for them. I gave one of the painting from the naster-class that I had with me to Abhishek who was surprised but pleased. Aishwariya called my children closer to shoot a picture. It was very nice experience indeed! Something to remember.
Sterkhovs and Bachchans)))

Actually any of Indian actors has more funs than any western artist for there is such a huge population in India. If everyone in India knows and love Aishvarya she got at least 1 billion funs)))

No comments:

Post a Comment